The first thing that people usually notice about me is that I’m tall – 1.93m or, if you prefer, 6’5″. The second most common comment people make when they meet me is that they can’t place my accent. That’s because, after growing up in South Africa and leaving for the UK when I was 26, I’ve lived and worked in England, Scotland, Europe, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and the USA.
I’ve worked through many tough and dark emotional times in my life and discovering EFT in 2003 was literally a life saver. My first session with Paul Lynch blew me away and I trained as an EFT practitioner almost immediately, and eventually as a trainer.
In 2009, after a successful corporate career that spanned 20 years and took me around the world implementing IT solutions, it dawned on me that the time had come to draw a line under that experience; I took a leap of faith, followed my heart, and started my own full-time therapy and training practice.
“I had always been a left-brained, analytical type of person. And I had always believed that healing takes a long time, required a lot of work and had to be serious. I was completely blown away by my first experience with tapping. I got results and it was fast, easy and enjoyable – and I wanted to learn how to do it, quick!”
Here’s how EFT’s helped me through the years
- I used to get so anxious speaking to large groups of people that my neck would get blood red; after just two tapping sessions (in 2003) that is now but a distant memory and I now love presenting and speaking to audiences around the world.
- I worked my way out of deep dark depression, hopelessness and despair
- I released uncontrollable food cravings that caused me to put on so much weight that I had to buy new clothes
- I released a host of self-limiting beliefs, mostly of the ‘I’m not good enough’ variety
- and the list goes on. I believe that continuing to look within and staying on our own healing road is essential to those of use who work with other people.
Besides EFT and Matrix Re-imprinting I also gained experience with other transformational tools, including active visualisation, NLP, Hypnosis, ShadowWork, Byron Katie, The Sedona Method and I have also had extensive training to become a professional speaker, trainer and facilitator.
I love exercise, swimming, nature, reading, movies, good food with good friends, meaningful conversations and the simple things in life. I also love what I do – which I believe is possible for everyone and is really why I do what I do.
Even though my life is blessed beyond reason, I also have my ups and downs like everyone else; I do not walk on water and I have to deal with upsets, disappointments and heartache just like everyone else; to help me, I make sure that I only work with the best of the best, and people that I absolutely trust – may you do the same.
Please browse around this site; it is jam-packed with information, resources and products to help you, including
- courses & events
- inspirational movie clips, MP3/Audios, articles and other downloads
- recommended books, movies and other resources
To find out about other work I do, including retreats, corporate work and work with men, click here (opens in a new window).