EFT Level 2: Helping Self & Others (2 days)
Level 2 is traditionally called the ‘Practitioner’ Course because you can qualify as an EFT Practitioner after you’ve attended and completed the requirements.
However, even if you have no desire to become an EFT Practitioner, in Level 2 you’ll learn important information on how to use EFT for more serious circumstances.
After you understand the basics, it’s time to learn more about the finer points of this amazing technique called ‘tapping’:
- discover additional tapping points and techniques for when the basics don’t work.
- learn about the writing on your walls (limiting beliefs) and how to change them.
- learn 2 techniques to safely release trauma (basic EFT is not suitable for severe trauma).
- find out how how to resolve physical pain.
- understand what to do when conventional tapping doesn’t work.
Level 2 will help you understand yourself better, see where your problems really come from, and learn how to resolve them.
Designed as a 2 day event to help the learnings sink in overnight, this is a real opportunity to get your own shifts and to get more practical experience by seeing tapping demonstrated by an expert and getting more of your own hands-on tapping experience.
You’ll also see how you can start using EFT with family, friends or clients, to help those you care about.
Leave a lot lighter than when you came, having shed baggage you didn’t even know you still had!
You must have attended EFT Level 1 (or similar) or already be very familiar with EFT to attend this course.