MATRIX REIMPRINTING COURSES
The Matrix Reimprinting 2-day ‘Practitioner’ course is a wonderful way to get to know, see and feel how Matrix works – whether you want to use EFT for yourself, those you care about, or clients.
- See for yourself how gentle Matrix Reimprinting is, easy to use, and powerful.
- Learn 3 different ways how to quickly find core issues, related trauma and limiting beliefs, often beyond your own or your client’s awareness and conscious memory.
- See how effective the technique is even when you can’t or don’t want to tune into the emotion of traumatic events.
- Allow deep insights, forgiveness and wisdom to be gained from past events.
- Send a message to the body, cells and DNA that trauma is finally over.
- Get all the resources you didn’t have when past painful events happened and actually rewrite the past.
- Create positive beliefs at your very core and naturally utilize the law of attraction in a very powerful way.
- See demo’s and get to practice, practice and practice to build your confidence.
for Specific Issues Course
The 2-day ‘Matrix Reimprinting for Specific Issues’ Course is an opportunity to go deeper, see more, learn more, and practice more.
You can attend this course after you’ve attended the Matrix Reimprinting Basic Practitioner Course.
- Learn more about ‘Big T‘ and ‘Small t‘ trauma.
- Discover how to effectively use Matrix Reimprinting to relieve and release phobias and allergies.
- Learn more about Morphic Fields and how they affect The Law Of Attraction.
- Find out about the easy and powerful new ‘Matrix Positive Field Reimprinting‘.
- Learn how to use Matrix to change habits, release stress, anxiety and depression and relationship challenges.
- Find out more about using Matrix Surrogate Reimprinting.
- Explore different approaches to working with Serious Disease.
- See more demos, get answers to your questions and get to practice more.
Click here for details on how to qualify as a Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.
Click here for what’s included
Click here for what to expect, why & how my courses are different, start & end times, what to bring, and more.