For most people, being overweight is not pleasant. For some, no matter how hard they try, they just cannot lose the extra pounds or, if they do, it just all seems to come back.
Your Weight and You
- Do you ever wonder why some people seem to be able to eat whatever they want and remain slim?
- Have you ever lost weight, only to put it all back on?
- Do you feel nervous around food, or eating?
- Do you sometimes eat in secret, or binge-eat?
- Do you experience uncontrollable food cravings that destroy all your good intentions in a matter of minutes?
- Are you blaming yourself, your body, your genetics, your glands, metabolism rate, parents or partner for being overweight?
Your Emotional State
The most important factor in achieving and maintaining a healthy body weight is your emotional state.
Food cravings and an inability to lose weight is often caused by unresolved emotional issues, stress, anxiety, guilt, anger, shame or depression. That’s why you may be able to force yourself to follow a diet or exercise program for a while … before you relapse into old behaviours, piling back on the pounds; for some, this is just the start of a never ending cycle.
The only natural way to move towards your ideal weight and then maintain it is to resolve the unresolved unconscious issues that are leading you to overeat or hold on to your excess weight in the first place.
Some people don’t lose weight because...
- The extra weight keeps them safe and protects them from harm and/or unwelcome advances.
- They are so identified as an overweight person that they simply cannot see themselves as anything else.
- They are concerned about the reaction of those people around them if they lose weight.
- They use food as a substitute for love or comfort or to suppress unwelcome feelings like boredom, anger, sadness, blame (self or others), guilt or shame.
- They don’t believe that it is possible for them to lose weight
- They don’t believe that they deserve to be at their ideal body weight.
- They have lost weight in the past and put it all back on again and they’re simply not going down that route again.
You are Unique
It’s important to realize that your particular reasons for being overweight are usually totally unconscious which means that you may not have any conscious awareness of them. That is why the techniques that I describe here are so effective.
The techniques work even if your reasons don’t fit with the previous examples because we are all unique, and that includes you!
EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and Hypnosis works
EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and Hypnosis resolve these issues at the deepest unconscious level, increasing your natural desire to nurture yourself and your body through healthy eating habits and adequate exercise and rest, allowing you to maintain your ideal weight usually without even having to think about it..
Combining EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and Hypnosis creates a powerful experience to resolve these issues at the very root of what caused them.
If you’d like help towards your natural weight…